PLUS-Forum “Payments 2025” welcomes new participants
• Georgy Gorshkov, First Deputy President-Board Chairman, Board Member, Post Bank
• Alexey Popovich, First Vice President, Board Member, Gazprombank
• Alexey Lola, Board Member, Head of Retail Business, Rosbank
• Inna Emelyanova, Acquiring Department Director, Russian Standard Bank
• Victor Dostov, Chairman, Association of eMoney and Remittance Market Participants (AED); Chief Research Officer, Saint Petersburg University
• Alexey Golenishchev, Head of e-Business Monitoring Directorate, Alfa Bank
• Mikhail Bizhan, Head of IT Solutions Development, OTP Bank
• Alexander Vurasko, Head of Digital Threat Analysis, Infosecurity.
Click here to see a full list of speakers.
New partners and sponsors:
- IDid, a Brazilian developer of an authentication and security solution for online payments that solves the problem of the low level of online transaction approvals in e-commerce.
- RBK.money, an international platform that brings together payment acceptance service providers from across the globe.
- VEPAY, a developer of payment solutions for offline and online commerce.
- NCR, a leading global provider of multi-channel financial transaction technology solutions.
- UCS, a major Russian independent processor, offering a wide range of payment technology products and services.
Hurry up to take your place among the market leaders!
Let us know about your participation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +7 925 005 40 05 (Konstantin Grizov, Deputy Chairman of the PLUS-Forum Steering Committee)
You can register as a delegate right now.
Don't delay – a limited number of seats is available!
In 2019, the PLUS-Forum was attended by over 1,500 delegates from more than 20 countries, including Argentina, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Great Britain, Iraq, China, the USA, Belarus, Tajikistan, Moldova, etc.
Official Forum hashtag: #ecomforum