May PLUS-Forum 2019: key topics of anniversary conference announced
The programme of the 10th Anniversary International PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2019” to be held at the Sokolniki ECC, Moscow, on May 29–30, is announced.
The International PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments andMobile”, a milestone event much awaited by the banking sector and payment services market, will focus on the current state and development prospects of the retail banking, payment industry and remote services in Russia and other countries. This year, new challenges the modern banking business is faced with will be discussed at the Conference, round tables, exhibition and networking area. Among them are the upgrading of today’s retail bank IT infrastructure, the pseudo-acquiring market and its transformation into a real acquiring segment, regulatory amendments aimed to meet changing market requirements, improvement of the mass consumer’s financial awareness as a nation-wide task, further development of e-commerce and other promising initiatives.
The Conference Programme 2019 will consist of six sessions. The Steering Committee invites industry stakeholders to share their success stories and to make presentations on the most topical issues, including:
• New trends in the payment industry and retail banking. Change of strategies. Regulation in the digital society, consolidation and verticalization of the market.
• Remote identification and merging of digital and non-digital banking. The practice of using the government IT infrastructure by the businesses.
• Acquiring through the outlines of the future. Business-models and solutions, initiatives and practices.
• Technology and new reality. From the solution competition to the service competition.
• Banking infrastructure 2020. Russian model of faster money transfer system and claim settlement business. How is the financial services ecosystem changing?
• Security in the environment of social engineering circuit technique development. Digital Transformation. On the way to tomorrow’s services.
The full program of the Forum can be found here.
With the event audience growing year by year, the “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2018” saw a record number of delegates – 1,351. Among them were renowned experts from the Russian and international payment markets, bankers, regulators, major retail chains, relevant ministries and agencies, vendors and many more.
May PLUS-Forum 2019 is no exception. Among the speakers are representatives of the Bank of Russia, ministries, industry associations, heads of the country's major banks, experts from the largest companies.
A number of large Russian and international companies have already confirmed their support for our event.
The general sponsor of the event is QIWI, the leading provider of new generation payment and financial services in Russia and the CIS countries.
The chief sponsors of the PLUS-Forum:
• Web Shield Limited, a leading global provider of integrated web-based verification and monitoring solutions for banks and payment systems
• DNA Distribution, the official distributor of Thales e-Security in Russia and the CIS
• Thales, a leading global provider of data protection solutions
• Evotor, a Russian manufacturer of online cash registers.
To date, more than 20 companies from Russia and other countries have confirmed their participation in the Forum:
SKANTEK, SIM2M, OSTKARD, Z-CARD RUSSIA, Best Quality Design, Rice Microelectronics Inc., Shenzhen Suprint Smart Technology Co., Ltd, Onespan, Regula, Tevian, HANGZHOU SUNYARD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., Shenzhen Zhengtong Electronics Co Ltd, TSYS, CRYPTOTECH, NovaCard, Dataphone, Fdata, Saltoro, SZZT, ATM Alliance, Feitian.
To get registered as Sponsor or Partner, complete an online application form on the event web-site.
Among the media partners of the event are Tribuna.ee, the Association of Corporate Treasurers, the Moscow Municipal Small Business Association, Finance Time, the National Payment Association, the National Payment Council, Banks and Finance.
Along with the conference the most representative exhibition of equipment, technologies and business solutions from leading Russian and foreign companies will take place. Participation in the exhibition offers a unique opportunity for exhibitors, because the PLUS-Forum delegates represent the target audience really interested in receiving the latest information on market trends and establishing long-term and effective business relations.
The PLUS-Forum is an ideal opportunity to present your solutions and products to the target audience, whatever format of participation you choose.
Take your place among the market leaders now!
You can get registered as Forum delegate here.
Official hashtag of the Forum: #ecomforum