We’ve been here for you for 25 years!
Journal: PLUS Journal 6 (265) 2019
Read in this issue:
- “Zero fee” cash withdrawals. Cui prodest?
- Cryptanalysis father Alan Turing to appear on the new £50 note
- Bar codes on ATM cassettes. VTB sets de facto standards
- Model testing of the banking self-service devices continuity
- UCS will lower the acquiring market entry threshold for banks
- Sberbank on cybersecurity: from resistance to immunity
- Visa: We pass the baton to fintech
- AFT: Digital Transformation Dynamics
- Government regulation non-stop? An e-passport as a digitalization catalyst?
- Round table “Social Engineering”
- We’ve been here for you for 25 years!
- Anniversary exhibition of the May PLUS-Forum: even more representative, even more popular
- Our readers speak!
- ATM market: future branches even closer to the client
- Increasing the number of The National payment system of the Russian Federation subjects: consumer protection?
- Brett King: Banks must be prepared for continuous change
- Faster Payments System. Russian fintech in action
- Alfa-Bank and Sinimex: prospects for open APIs in terms of a successful banking product