“Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”: key topics of June PLUS-Forum announced
This year, new challenges and tasks facing the modern banking business will be discussed during the conference, round tables, exhibition and networking.
The Steering Committee invites the industry stakeholders to share the information about their successful cases and report on the most relevant topics, including:
• Market of retail banking and payments. Key issues and trends. Digital transformation
• Public infrastructure projects aimed to increase the financial inclusion of the population
• MIR cards. Contactless payments. Mobile applications. The new e-Commerce standard. Entry into international market
• Not banks alone: the role of non-financial players in the building Russian national payments infrastructure
• Retail banking in the modern world: diversification of banking services portfolio: on the way to "financial supermarkets"
• Fintech vs Banks. Machine learning and blockchain technologies. Bots and messengers as digital banking tools
• Tokenization of mobile payments. Apple Pay and Samsung Pay in expectation of the “third player”
• Business models in Russian acquiring: outlines of the future
• Modern landscape of cyber threats for retail banking: agile and security.
• Customer experience in Banking
• Interbank identification and Unified System of Identification and Authentication. On the way to national biometrical base
June PLUS-Forum hosted by the PLUS-Alliance media holding is dedicated to the analysis of the current state and development of the retail banking, payment industry and remote services, including government services, in Russia and other countries, as well as the prospects for their integration with commercial services.
General sponsors: Thales / DNA, Verifone, Bifit, Intervale;
Chief Sponsors: NEXGO, Ingenico, INPAS, SMS Traffic, Gemalto;
Partners: Infineon Technologies, OSTKARD, Bitel, Compass Plus, Scantec, iDa Mobile, ELMA, NEW POS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED, Practical Security Systems Company, and many others.
The Forum saw a number of events quite significant for the market:
• the first-ever contactless transaction on the Mir card was performed on a wearable device. (smart watches);
• Sberbank of Russia announced the launch of the beta version of their own messenger in August 2016;
• and many other important points.
Along with the conference the most representative exhibition of equipment, technologies and business solutions from leading Russian and foreign companies will take place. Participation in the exhibition offers a unique opportunity for exhibitors, because the PLUS-Forum delegates represent the target audience really interested in receiving the latest information on market trends and establishing long-term and effective business relations.
You can get registered as Forum delegate here.
To get registered as Sponsor or Partner, complete an online application form on the event web-site.
If you wish to become a speaker at the conference, please email to: email@example.com / call +7 495 961 1065 (Konstantin Grizov) or complete an e-application on the web-site.
Follow us on the PLUS information portal and join as friends in Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
The official hashtag of the Forum: #ecomforum