Post-democracy. Will artificial intelligence replace politicians, economists and voters?
Journal: PLUS Journal 10 (306) 2023
Read in this issue:
- October 2023. Hot results of the PLUS-Forum in Almaty and a cold shower from the Bank of Russia
- EQWA – a marketplace of banking products for business
- Will exchanges and the over-the-counter market help breathe life into DFAs?
- Innovation and business strategies. Summing up the 4th International PLUS-Forum “Fintech Borderless. Eurasia Digital” held in Almaty
- Open APIs, artificial intelligence, open source. How to achieve technological sovereignty in the financial market
- Digitalization trends 2023: “Each of us wants a personal approach”
- Digital auto lending. Integration with GovTech and true demand by the population
- Phygital offices of Alfa-Bank. A balance between digitalization and live communication
- Unified biometric system. On the verge of a reboot?
- Homomorphic encryption. A couple of years away from mass implementation
- Offline retail and e-Commerce in Central Asia. Summing-up the round table discussions in Tashkent
- Post-democracy. Will artificial intelligence replace politicians, economists and voters?
- Severality of cyber hygiene for VIP clients in private banking
- Prospects for global banking based on geo-information. Part 2
- Cross-border card spending grows driven by e-commerce and return to international travel
- Calendar of Events