PLUS Journal 7 (293) 2022
Tarlan Payments: “The development of fintech is a key economic task for the countries of Central Asia”
- Is the market alive? World to the “Mir”? Are dollars and euros to pass by the board of the Russian history? What else did the September PLUS-Forum demonstrate?
- Tarlan Payments: “The development of fintech is a key economic task for the countries of Central Asia”
- Are payment laws becoming equivocal? Notes on the margins
- Droppers in Russia. It's time to put an end to the collaborators
- Paygine makes mobile payments import independent
- Digital tenge. Viewpoint of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Armenian card business. Technological transformation goes on
- Facial recognition-based payments
- Digital Finance of Sberbank
- Does NFT have a future?
- NFT assets. Bitcoin competitor – hype or fad?
- Astana Hub – а Kazakhstan center of attraction for start-ups
- Kazakhstan. What does the international recognition of the AIFC tax regime mean?
- How regulatory sandboxes help control innovation. Experience of Uzbekistan
- Round Table “Cryptocurrency. A threat to the banking sector or not?”
- VIPs begin to optimize the institutional and management structures of their own businesses
- How to build a smart loan kiosk from scratch. Part 1
- Cash withdrawals are recovering. But the shift to cashless payments still in place