PLUS Journal 1 (277) 2021
Alexander Khandruev, Vice President of the Association of Russian Banks, discusses the risks that may arise from the creation and use of the digital ruble. Read
- CBDC as a significant national project. In search of an articulated goal and economic rationale
ABR: “The digital ruble is still a mere substitute”
Alexander Khandruev, Vice President of the Association of Russian Banks, discusses the risks that may arise fr... Read
- Psychologists of the pad
Armenia. Lessons from 2020. The Central Bank’s view
The PLUS Journal discusses key lessons of 2020 for the banking sector with David Naghapetyan, Board Member of ... Read
- Global Financial Message Exchange System of Greater Eurasia
- Biometric acquiring. Sberbank's stand
- What do banks need “new marketing” for, or The future that has already arrived
- Diasoft can gear AI technology to the tasks of any organization
- COVID-19, mobile payments and loyalty programmes. ‘Wallet’ practices
- Installment schemes in Russia and globally. Is demand outstripping supply?
Banks of the future will become ecosystems
... based on digital online platforms. Read
- Law on Digital Financial Assets (DFA) – peculiarities of interpretation. Part 1
- Exit of Belarus from the “gray” zone of the cryptocurrency market. How and why?
- ATM branding? Only with the help of professionals!
- Are Russian VIP clients delving into boutique banks?
- 684-P: information security of the non-credit financial firms is under control of the Bank of Russia