7th International PLUS-Forum "Online & Offline Retail 2020"
7th International PLUS-Forum “Online&Offline Retail 2020” is a renowned platform for market participants to thoroughly discuss the realities of modern offline retail and e-commerce, as well as prospects for further integration of the retail industry with related industries.
The Conference will discuss the following topics:
• Retail 2020. Trends. Prospects
• Offline retail chains
• Government regulation and self-regulation
• Retail chains and suppliers
• Cross-border online retail
• Acquiring services
• Technology in retail. Investments in IT as today’s demand
• Loyalty and marketing
• Banks and retail
• Fulfillment and logistics
• Payment instruments in retail
• Security of a retail facility
• Cash collection and self-collection
The PLUS-Form will call together over 1,500 professionals. Among them:
- Lead experts in online- and offline retail
- Owners and TOP-managers of retail chains, HoReCa and online stores
- TOP-managers and lead specialists of banking organizations
- Representatives of market regulators
- Managing directors and experts of vendors of software solutions and equipment
- representatives of other entities.
You can get registered as a delegate here. Hurry up, limited number of seats available!