The second joint PLUS-Forum is to occur! New dates and topics of the event announced!
Even more relevant and promising topics for discussion, more speakers, delegates, visitors and exhibitors!
We are glad to announce that the PLUS-Forum Steering Committee already approved the topics of the second joint PLUS-Forum “Payments” and “Cash-circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail” to be held on September 7-8, 2022 at the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel & Business Center in Moscow.
This is a major event for the financial sector in Russia and the CIS both in terms of the number (1700+) and the mixture of participants including representatives of the banking sector, payment systems, telecom and transport operators, providers of solutions, market regulators and government bodies, leading Russian and foreign industry experts, etc.
One of the best programmes focused on the analysis of the current state and development prospects for the banking and payment industry in Russia and globally.
An impressive list speakers of local, regional and international level representing the industry to the fullest extent possible.
At the PLUS-Forum “Payments”, we shall discuss the following topics:
• Strategy for the development of the national payment system 2022–2023.
• The digital ruble – a payment instrument of the near future.
• The role of government and regulatory sandboxes in financial innovations.
• FaaS, Fintech-as-a-Service.
• FPS. Current state. Perspectives. Impact on acquiring.
• Remote identification and biometrics. What's next?
• Open Banking and Open API - the guarantor of the transformation of traditional banking?
• Cyber resilience of banking and payments industry.
• Social engineering as a national threat. The necessity of countering it.
• Digital mortgage in Central Asian countries.
• “New Marketing”. Reassessing strategies and tools.
• Financial marketplaces and ecosystems
• Neobanks. Looking for a new model of operation
• Onboarding in banking
• Customer Experience in the digital age
• Lifestyle banking.
• Pay-services: fast, convenient, easy. The future starts today.
• Robotic Business Process Automation in remote banking.
• Digital financial assets and blockchain
• Big data. Further prospects
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning
• Transit projects and Face Pay technology
• and more.
The key topics of the PLUS-Forum “Cash Circulation + Self-Service. Banking and Retail” include:
• Cash circulation 2021. Prospects – immediate and mid-term
• Digital ruble and other central bank digital currencies (CBDC)
• Major participants in the cash circulation market and the market situation
• Cash handling models during the pandemic. Banks. Retailers
• Coin platforms. Results of three years of project implementation
• Bank branches. Changing along with the change in customer behavior
• Payment infrastructure. Global trends
• Robotic Business Process Automation
• Cash-management using Big Data technologies
• Cash collection and handling. Change of landmarks
• Banks and retailers. Schemes of interaction
• Customer experience and self-service devices
• Biometrics in banking. Major tendencies
• ATM as a service. Are banks ready for a radical change in the development vectors?
• Contactless and “cardless” ATM transactions
• Physical and cyberattacks on cash circulation infrastructure
•Insurance in cash circulation and self-service banking
•Evolution of the ATM business in the digital age
• and more
You can listen to the reports of the speakers of the First Joint PLUS-Forum “Payments” and "Cash Circulation + Self-Service. Banking and Retail 2021” here.
You can become a Delegate, Speaker or Sponsor, having learnt about all the benefits and options for participation here:
Register now, limited number of seats available!
See you at the Forum!
For more details regarding your participation, please contact
PLUS-Forum Steering Co-Chairman
+7 925 005 4 005