PLUS-Forums in 2023. Even bigger, greater, more interesting!
Dear readers, colleagues, friends! We are pleased to announce that we look forward to seeing you at the variety of our PLUS-Forums to be held in a number of countries throughout the coming year 2023! Our sites are growing in numbers, indicating the importance and strength of our common cause! So, which meeting places, old and new, will await us from March to November 2023?
PLUS-Forum “Digital Kyrgyzstan”, 15 March, 2023, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
The agenda of the new specialized event organized by PLUS Media Holding is aimed to analyze the widest range of issues related to the implementation of the “Digital Kyrgyzstan” concept. In particular, the further adoption of innovative technologies in the government agencies, banks, fintech sector and retail business will be discussed.
The key topics of the PLUS-Forum “Digital Kyrgyzstan”:
• Fintech as a banking industry culture
• Digital transformation 2023 – then elsewhere. Fr om analogue society and economy to a digital community and a country-wide ecosystem
• Digitization of public services
• Cryptocurrency industry 2023. Current state and main trends. Expected scenario for the crypto market development
• ESG (Environment Social Governance). The activity of modern companies in achieving efficiency criteria in the field of ecology and social development. Green finance
• Development of Islamic finance in the countries of Central Asia
• Customer experience in the digital age
• Open Banking and Open API. How they are changing the traditional banking market
• and more.
3rd International PLUS-Forum “Banks and Retail. Digital Transformation and Interaction”, 30–31 May, 2023, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
The event is focused on key issues of interaction of government agencies, the banking sector and retail. The Forum strategic objectives include giving an extra boost to the development of the economy of Uzbekistan, the promotion of international cooperation in the field of banking and financial technology, as well as the roll-out of new promising projects, including international ones. The Forum will similarly contribute to the development of online and offline retail, including their further effective transformation.
The key topics of the PLUS-Forum “Banks and Retail. Digital Transformation and Interaction” 2023:
• Government regulation and main trends in the payment industry
• Digitalization of banking and retail in front of global digitalization
• Islamic finance as one of the trends
• Cashless vs cash payments
• Bank cards. Tokenization and virtualization
• Instant (faster) payment systems
• Central bank digital currency projects. Pilots. Results. Conclusions
• Biometrics and identification. Role. Place. prospects
• Effectiveness of Big Data. Further broadening of the application areas
• Digital services and facilities. Digital mortgage and digital lending
• and more.
On May 25–26, 2022, the 2nd International PLUS-Forum “Banks and Retail. Digital Transformation and Interaction” took place in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan.
International PLUS-Forum “Payments & Cash Circulation”, 13–14 September, 2023, Moscow, Russia
Perfectly known to the market players in Russia and member states of the CIS, the EAEU, and other countries, the PLUS-Forums “Payments” and "Cash Circulation + Self-Service. Banking and Retail” have now formed a truly unified event! Held by PLUS Media Holding for almost a decade and a half, the iconic cross-industrial events focused on the banking business and the payment industry, remote banking, cash circulation, retail, e-Commerce, as well as the interaction between banking and retail, will be united under one name “Payments & Cash Circulation” in the coming year.
Another example of a flexible transformation is demonstrated by the PLUS Journal, which goes completely digital starting fr om 2023 and ceases to be published in printed, analog format (read more in the special material of this issue).
Among the key topics of the 1st track of the event (formerly the PLUS-Forum “Payments”) :
• National Payment System Development Strategy 2021–2023. Prospects for its implementation
• Global trends in retail banking and payment business
• Banks of the digital society. Shift in business concepts. Ensuring an import independent critical infrastructure
• Digital ruble. An important element of technological sovereignty
• SBP (Faster Payment System). Wh ere are we now? What's next?
• Merchant acquiring and SBP. Economy and beneficiaries. Business cases
• Retail banking and robotic process automation. AI as an active participant in robotization projects
• SMB and import substitution. SMEs amid the departure of foreign marketplaces and cutoff of Russian business
On September 7-8, 2022, the 12th PLUS-Forum “Payments” took place at the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel in Moscow.
Among the key topics of the 2nd track of the event (formerly the PLUS-Forum “Cash Circulation + Self-Service. Banking and Retail”) in 2023:
• Cash circulation in the modern world. Main trends
• Cash handling models in the present context. Banks. Retail business
• Cash circulation . Road ahead
• Technological sovereignty as a key concept of the cash circulation in Russia. Objectives. Tasks
• Modern technology for the note and coin production . 100-, 200- and 2000-ruble banknotes
• Banking self-service systems and counters and sorters under the new conditions. Experience of 2022-2023
• Global ATM market. Wh ere we are going to? Latest trends
On September 7–8, 2022, the 13th PLUS-Forum “Cash Circulation + Self-Service. Banking and Retail” took place at the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel in Moscow.
4th International PLUS-Forum “Fintech Borderless. Eurasia Digital”, 11–12 October, 2023, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Among the key goals of the international event is a joint discussion of the opportunities opened by the digitalization of the economy of society in general and the financial industry in particular, reflecting current digitalization trends in the world, Central Asia and Kazakhstan, promotion of international partnerships and boosting implementation of new promising projects. The Forum platform offers unique opportunities for business meetings and exchange of opinions, as well as presenting proprietary innovative products and services.
Among the key topics of the PLUS-Forum “Fintech Borderless. Eurasia Digital” 2023 :
• Fintech as a banking industry culture
• Accelerating product creation and digital transformation. Fintech 2023
• Central bank digital currencies (CBDC). Prospects for the countries of Central Asia
• Development of national and international payment systems
• Digitization of public services
• Cryptocurrency industry 2023. More specifics amid ups and downs
• The market for cross-border money transfers. Global and regional accents
On October 26-27, 2022, the 3rd International PLUS-Forum “Fintech Borderless. Eurasia Digital” took place in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The 2nd International PLUS-Forum “Retail Central Asia”, 22–23 November, 2023, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
The new large-scale PLUS-Forum, focused on the analysis of the current state of the retail industry and e-commerce and prospects for their development in Uzbekistan and countries of Central Asia, was originally conceived as an annual international event. The platform was opened, and it will be based in Tashkent, one of the economic centers of this high-potential region .
Among the key topics of “Retail Central Asia” 2023 :
• Retail business 2023. Trends. Future-oriented formats. Competition as a driver of higher efficiency and better performance
• Offline retail: chains and mom-and-pop shops. Problem management. Implementing innovations
• Foreign manufacturers of FMCG and food products. Forecasts and prospects for entering the markets of Central Asian countries. Import or localization of production? Free niches
• Foreign retail chains. Prospects and forecast for entering the Central Asian market
• Development of e-Commerce. New trends and solutions
• Omnichannel in retail.
• Online sales. What have been achieved? And what remained in the blueprint stage?
The 1st International PLUS-Forum “Retail Central Asia” took place on November 15-16, 2022 with the support of the Ministry for the Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
See you at our PLUS-Forums in the coming year 2023!
Stay tuned on the news flows on our portals PLUSworld.ru and Retail-Loyalty.org, as well as our official event portals.