International PLUS-Forum “Digital Kyrgyzstan” comes soon in March!
The event will be held in Bishkek on March 15, 2023
The Forum programme covers a wide range of issues related to the Digital Kyrgyzstan concept implementation, including further adoption of innovative technologies in government agencies, banks, fintech firms and retail.
Click the link to learn more about the Forum.
What is PLUS-Forum? It implies the following:
- topical issues of interaction between banking and retail
- industry experts willing to share their expertise
- leading companies presenting their unique products at an innovative exhibition.
Key topics of the PLUS-Forum:
- Development of Kyrgyzstan as a modern digital society
- Digital transformation: 2023 – and further on. From an analogue society and economy to a digital community and a country-wide ecosystem
- The role and place of the creative economy in the country today and in the future
- Electronic services in the public administration and G2C. Digitization of public services and systems of interaction with citizens
- Digital (remote) education and human resource development. The role of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Fintech and government regulation
- Improving the payment landscape
- Fintech as a banking industry culture
- Blockchain and smart contracts. Innovations that become everyday routine
- IT- and AI-related problems. Transformation of the challenges and solutions essential for the digital society
- NFT technology. Near- and medium-term prospects for its application
- Cryptocurrency industry 2023. Current state and main trends. Expected scenario for the crypto market development
- ESG (Environment Social Governance). Principles for Responsible Banking (PRB). Green finance and Green fintech. How and why to integrate environmental initiatives into the work of fintech structures and banks
- Islamic finance in the countries of Central Asia. Analysis of the causes and the development effectiveness. Promising Islamic banking of the 21st century?
- e-Commerce as an analogue of fintech for retail. Independent product for the national market
- Contactless and mobile payments. From technology and business advancement to solutions that support SMEs
- Instant (faster) payments systems. How they are changing banks, consumer demands and payment scenarios
- Open Banking and Open API. How they affect the traditional banking market
- Big data. Further transformations of the banking landscape
- The future of neobanks. Modern NeoBANK 4.0 = XaaS (Anything as a Service). Other neobanks development scenarios
- and more.
Speakers of the Forum:
- Ulan Sarbanov, Chairman, State service of regulationa and supervision of the financial market at the government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Chingiz Makeshov, Deputy Chairman of ecomonomics and commerce, Ministry of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Ernst Kaldybaev, deputy Minister of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic on digital development
- Deputy Chairman, National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Marat Cherikchiev, Chairman of the Board, Kyrgyz Post
- Kubanychbek Kongantiev, Chairman, Bishkek City Kenesh
- Dastan Dogoev, Ex Minister of digital development of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- CEO & Founder MyData.coin
- Askar Sadykov, Executive director, International Business Council (IBC)
- Medetbek Nazaraliev, President, Kyrgyz Stock Exchange
- Vitaly Kopysov, Innovation Director,Sinara bank
- Alexander Boronin, CEO and Founder, CollectiveWeb USA, Metaverse
- Alexey Maslov, Co-Сhairman of the committee on payment systems, Association of banks of Russia
- Klim Omelchenko, Legislative expertise on personal data security department Manager, The State Personal Data Protection Agency
- Apsamat Murzakmatov, head of digital transformation department, The State Tax service under the jurisdiction of Minister of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Elizat Zhaparova, Head of department of Methodology control, National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Aybek Sultanaliev, Head of payment systems department, National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Tattu Mambetalieva, Leading partner of international concircium on working of digital legislation, Director of Civil Initiative of Internet Policy
- Asel Arstanbekova, Director, ESG Central Asia Agency
- Aliya Chynybaeva, Chairman of the Board, Halyk Bank Kyrgyzstan etc.
Click the link to learn more about the Forum.
The following companies have already confirmed their participation in the PLUS-Forum as sponsors and partners:
- ATM ALLIANCE
- ART Bank
Associate and media partners:
- We project media
- The Tech
- Russian Electronic Money and Remittance Association (REMA)
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Association of banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- The Confederacy of the digital business
You can become a Delegate, Speaker or Sponsor and learn about all the benefits and options for participation, following the link: