Digital tenge of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan – from concept to pilot
16.11.2021 16:48:19 204 views16.11.2021
Journal: PLUS Journal 8 (284) 2021
Read in this issue:
- Last quarter of 2021. How to avoid multiplying the cashless payments growth by the growth of fraud?
- “Fintech Borderless. Eurasia Digital”. What has the first PLUS-Forum in Kazakhstan shown?
- Digital tenge of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan – from concept to pilot
- Telephone fraud – ‘there’ and here. Two approaches to counteraction
- Digital business modeling. New factor of economic growth
- Major payment trends in Europe. Open banking API, wallets and loans
- Five technological and human trends in Finovate Fall (New York)
- New roles of banking self-service device network
- Why do banks promote public services within their ecosystem?
- Islamic banking. A business where banking and ethics are inseparable
- Banking and social justice
- Development of QR-ing in Russia: a lifebuoy for business and a new payment system?
- Media Day VTechB. VTB digital transformation through the eyes of top management
- Cybersecurity 2021. Who’s to blame and what’s to be done?
- “Aktiv”. Russian technological solutions for business security
- The end of the PA-DSS era or How to get PCI SSF certification and why?
- Almost half of ATMs support cash-in
- COVID-19 encourages new shopping habits and raises card spending
- Online & Offline Retail: the new date of the 8th International PLUS-Forum is announced