End of summer 2021. Outflow of ruble funds, the Wildberries initiative and digital yuan’s new lease of life?
14.09.2021 17:08:39 284 views14.09.2021
Journal: PLUS Journal 6 (282) 2021
Read in this issue:
- End of summer 2021. Outflow of ruble funds, the Wildberries initiative and digital yuan’s new lease of life?
- New platform from VPP and Multisoft: your pointman to the acquiring world
- Is confidentiality a right or a duty? Notes on the margin of digital ruble
- AML / CFT / CPF regulatory model on the verge of major changes?
- Ivan Glazachev: “How long was the way we covered in a year... five… or even seven years of development?”
- Cash circulation and ATM business 2020-2021 from NCR’s perspective
- Global fintech trends in Kazakhstan
- Fintech, cloud technologies and open APIs: how Ak Bars Bank prepares for Kazan Digital Week
- Finovate Europe trends 2021
- UCS: high-tech solutions for partner banks
- Unified service center. A new trend in the Russian ATM market
- Biometrics from Oz Forensics. How the alternative becomes a standard de facto
- Yuri Tovb is 70 years old!
- Raif Pay. A unified service for corporates from Raiffeisenbank – do busineses need it?
- Cyber Polygon 2021. Key summary results
- ESG banking in Russia. VTB and ECOPOLIS
- Cutting-edge software begins to play a key role in streamlining ATM networks operation
- ATS remain the backbone of banks’ strategies in the field of cash circulation
- “Fintech Borderless. Eurasia Digital”. The second International PLUS-Forum CIS will be held in Almaty on October 27-28, 2021